发布时间 : 2020-05-28 18:43:41来源 : 儒家文学网阅读数 :
How to Be a Good Teacher
Teaching is the greatest profession under the sun, because nothing is more important than education to a nation. Sometimes, it seems easy to be a teacher, but I always find it’s difficult, because only knowledge can’t make us a good teacher.
As teachers, we must not only have a wide range of knowledge, but also have comprehensive skills and positive attitudes. For one thing, we must be equal to every student. Don’t judge the students by their grades and behaviors. Our duty is to educate them, not to criticize them. For another, we are no longer the candles, but the matches. We shouldn't do the presentation work all the time in class. We must give the classes to the students. For example, we should make a real atmosphere to attract the students’ interests. Since most students like doing things with their hands, we can assign them some tasks to do. Sometimes we can also do some activities with them. I believe the students will learn best when they are happy.
Sometimes, we may be troubled by some naughty students. Therefore, we must have patience. We have to lead them in the right way. However, if they don’t pay attention to us, we ought to be strict with them, until they are well-behaved.
These are my personal ideas. Maybe they are correct in a way, while they are not enough for us. So I will devote more diligence to my work and get more experience from teaching.
Today, I’ll focus on some of the character traits of people who were indicated by my readers as their favorite teachers. Some of the character traits were mentioned by multiple people. We’ll call these the Top 5 Character Traits of Great Teachers. If you want to be a great teacher, these are the things you should begin to develop first.
Top 5 Character Traits of Great Teachers
1. Inspired me and never let me settle for anything less than my best (10)
2. Compassionate, caring, made me feel important and welcomed, made a personal connection with me (7)
3. Were demanding, pushed me hard (4)
4. Had a great sense of humor (3)
5. Knowledge of the subject matter (3)
1. Wasn’t afraid of what other people thought (2)
2. Passion for the subject matter (2)
3. Challenged me to think beyond just the answer in the textbook (2)
4. Listened to my ideas
5. Taught me new things
6. A terrific fund raiser
7. Kept things interesting
8. They were interactive
9. Added personal elements to the classroom
11. Wasn’t fake or shallow with comments to students
14. They were problem solvers, rather than simply problem identifiers
读完六年级上册语文书15课，怎样给美国总统罗斯福写信 给美国已故总统罗斯福的一封信 尊敬的总统： 您好...
我就要成为初中生了 作文350字 今天是初一新生报到的日子。我的心情格外的高兴：因为，我就要成为一名中...
怎样成为一名优秀学生的英语作文 享受暑假Compared with over 100 days＇ exhausting school life, summer holiday is definitely...